Not entirely satisfied with our services? Please follow our complaints procedure to help us improve.
How to advise us if we have not met your expectations.
ZW Clinics aim to provide the highest quality of patient care to all our patients. We will always do our very best to make sure you have an amazing experience. If we have fallen short and your experience has not been what you expected, then we will do everything we can to make it better. On the rare occasion you may have reason to complain and as much as this is something we want to avoid it is important to us that your voice is heard and acknowledged. It is always our aim to resolve any complaints swiftly and amicably.
Detailed below is the procedure we follow and information regarding our Professional Body and Regulatory Body should you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint and wish to take the complaint further.
- Should you have reason to complain about your treatment, please contact ZW Clinics, in writing or email. If you are unsure of the name of the Podiatrist, state the date and time of your treatment.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 working days.
- You may be invited to attend a meeting with the Podiatrist who treated you. Hopefully at this point the complaint will be resolved. It will be necessary for the complaint to be reported to the Clinical Director. This is a formality and, if preferred, your details can be kept anonymous. Again, if an Associate has carried out the treatment you may be invited to attend a meeting with the Clinical Director.
- If the complaint cannot be resolved at this point you may wish to take it further. Our recommended procedure is to contact, in writing, our professional body detailing the complaint and addressing the letter to:
Royal College of Podiatry,
2nd Floor Quartz House 207 Providence Square,
- It is a requirement of this practice that all Podiatrists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). The HCPC is a regulatory body. They also have a complaints procedure, independent of the ZW Clinics procedure. The contact details for the HCPC are:
Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC),
184-186 Kennington Park Road