Do you have pain in your heel?
ARE YOU SUFFERING WITH PAIN IN YOUR HEEL?
Heel pain. Possibly the most common presenting foot pathology we see in our clinic. From overuse to footwear, there are many causes as to why you may develop heel pain. My years of experience have taught me that the heel is one of the most complex areas of the foot and the correct diagnosis is imperative in determining the success of treatment. Heel pain can be related to:
- Plantar Fasciitis/ Fasciopathy.
- Fat pad irritation.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Baxter’s nerve entrapment.
- Insertional Achilles tendinopathy.
- Retrocalcaneal Bursa.
- Radiculopathy: Spinal origin.
Whatever the diagnosis, we will work with you to create a solution and get you back doing the things you love.
How can we treat it?
- Orthoses/ Insoles.
- Rehabilitation programmes.
- Shockwave Therapy.
- Footwear and activity modification.
- Physiotherapy: Spinal origin.