If you choose to visit our practice:
When you choose to visit us at ZW Clinics, we are required to collect and store some personal, identifiable information about you, such as your name, date of birth, contact details, and address. This enables us to provide medical treatment and advice. We will also need to keep a brief medical history for you, as well as a record of any treatments we provide.
You will be asked to provide this information on your first appointment, and our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have. We are required to keep this information for 8 years following the completion of treatment in adults. For children, the information is retained until the patients 25th birthday, or 26th birthday if the patient was 17 at the conclusion of treatment.
- The name and contact details of our organisation.
- The purposes of the processing.
- The lawful basis for the processing.
- The categories of personal data obtained (if the personal data is not obtained from the individual it relates to).
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
- The retention periods for the personal data.
- The rights available to individuals in respect of the processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- The source of the personal data (if the personal data is not obtained from the individual it relates to).
- The details of whether individuals are under a statutory or contractual obligation to provide the personal data (if applicable, and if the personal data is collected from the individual it relates to).